Downing Family

A while back, I wanted to do this family's pictures, but it was too cold. I finally got to take pictures of them & I loved every minute of it!!!!
 
 





 
Are they cute or what?!?!? :)












Cutie pattooties :)


He is so handsome!!



You know how brothers pick on each other... well this time, it's little brother picking on the best big brother. :)



Lake kept jumping next to me to make Landrew smile. :) Both Landrew & his beautiful momma have beautiful smiles.









 
Super heros: Batman holding Superman, Wonder Woman & Spiderman :) What a strong little guy!!



















Kurt & Bri, thank you so much for allowing me to take your family pictures this year! I had a blast & laughed quite a bit. :) I know it might have been a little stressful with you with your kiddos, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. <3
 
You have a beautiful family! Enjoy the pictures!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mark & Bevan *Married*

Newborn Beauty!