Suba Wedding 12-27-2014

2 days after Christmas, I had the pleasure to take pictures at my friend Beth's wedding. It was raining outside, but we still got some fun pictures outside & mostly inside, but were still fun :)
Hope you like these Beth! :)













Gift from the groom



Trying to get the flower girl to try on the wedding dress. :)









Dad seeing his little girl for the first time all dressed up in white.

The guys getting ready.







Beautiful bride inside & out!











The first time this groom saw his bride coming down the isle. <3 



Look at the love he has for her in his eyes!


Daddy giving his daughter the last hug as his little girl.

Giving away his daughter to her new husband. :)








First kiss ever!!! They saved their first kiss for the moment they became Mr. & Mrs. Suba! 














My husband was taking some pictures behind me & this is what he got :)




Love these two twins so much! <3

The parents :)

The cake cutting





The mother & father of the bride 

Mother & Father of the groom

My baby was there to help out some too :)





The first dance as Mr. & Mrs. Suba










Father-daughter dance




I love how it looks like the groom is giving the father some much needed space with his daughter for a bit :) <3 








Thanks so much for braving the cold with us as we tried this out. :) 






Congrats Danny & Beth! I'm so happy for you guys! So glad i got to be a part of your beautiful day! Enjoy!! Thanks for your patience as I edited these.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mark & Bevan *Married*

Newborn Beauty!