Christmas Eve & Family

This past Christmas Eve, I got to spend it in St. Louis. I got to stay with my aunt, meet my new niece, see my other 4 nieces and nephews & spend a morning with a gorgeous family! Here are a few pictures to represent my Christmas ever before heading home just in time to see my husband for Christmas. :)
 
First things first, I got to see my beautiful nieces & nephews: Jasmyn, Ilyanna, Keegan, & Jaeden:
 
Jasmyn Elizabeth

 
Ilyanna Sofia
 
Keegan Matthew
 
 Jaeden Louis
 
Grandma Sandy with 5 grand children :)
 
Meet Kaylie Renee! <3
 
 
4 generations: Sandy, Janet, Andie & Kaylie
 
Grandpa Steve & Grandma Janet with all 5 grandkids :)
 
Of course, I had to have a picture with all my nieces & nephews. I can't believe how big they are getting and how much I love them all! <3
 
My sister Becky with her 4 kiddos
 
Once again, meet Kaylie Renee

 
She is just the sweetest!
 
I was so glad I got to meet this little girl
 
 
 
 
Andie, I think she still looks like you! :)
 
Smiling at 6 days :)
 
 
 
Steve & Andie, congrats on your little bundle!! Mom & Dad, congrats on your newest grandchild! Becky & Matt, congrats on your newest niece! Jas, Ilys, Keegan & Jaeden, congrats on your newest cousin!!!
 
The next day, I had the priviladge of photographing this gorgeous family! <3 They were the easiest going family I have ever taken pictures of & it was a cold, but beautiful day out!
 
 
 
 
Your family is absolutely beautiful!!
Thanks for allowing me to capture your family. Happy new year!!!!!
 
Looking forward to what God has in store for us in 2013!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mark & Bevan *Married*

Newborn Beauty!